HazMat Suits /
Gas Protections Suits /
Fully Encapsulating Suits
FIRST TEAM (TM)
Putting on a HazMat
- Make sure the suit to be worn has been
visually inspected, air-pressure-tested and is free from defects.
Also make sure the correct HatMat Suit has been selected for
the intended use.
- Using the buddy system, have someone available
to assist while putting on the HazMat Suit as while wearing
- Take of your Shoes.
- Put on the appropriate supplied-air breathing
apparatus (shortly: SCBA), complete all connections amd make
all adjustments, except do not put the facepiece yet.
- While seated, place both legts into the
- Place both feet into industrial grade work
boots and pull splach guards over tops of the boot. Note:
work boots should be oversized to allow the insertion of sock-types
booties which are attached to the HazMat Suit.
- Stand up and attach the internal waist-belt
- Turn on your air supply, put on the facepiece
and make sure air supply system is working properly.
- If present, adjust headgear or hard hat
to fit head.
- Place arms and head inside HazMat Suit
and close the zipper and the zipper flap - if present.
- Have assistant check to make certain the
zipper and zipper flap are completly closed, the view windows
is sealed, all air-line connections are tight and the Hazmat
Suit appears to be working properly.
Putting on the Suit - Inscrutions:
Copyright by MSA
Suit me up in a Life-Guard™ Repsonder blueTraining Suit) with black gloves, with overboots, MSA SCBA, MSA Gas mask and red protectionHelmet. A women from a school clas suit up in a training hazmat suit- here first steps...
||Tel: (++1) -
Fax: (++1) -
|Note: Im searching at any
time for other hazmat suit/chemical protection/gas protection
suits, fire suits, dry suits... (used in good condition or unused
for a cheap price). When you have one or more suit for me or additional
information, please contact me.