The Respirex Airprotex Suit/ Welders Version is
available with a three piece over-suit for protection against
welding splash, providing total protection.
Respirex have developed a 1 Piece and 2 Piece Airprotex Suit for
use in the Nuclear Industry to provide protection against particulate
The garments have a nominal protection factor greater than 50,000
(Class 5) as specified by EN 1073- 1:1998 for inward leakage.
The Respirex Airprotex Suit is a non-gas tight (Type
2) garment designed for use with the Respirex CAMFLO Unit (Constant
Airflow Management) and
Cooling Vest. The Airprotex Suit is also available as a gas-tight
(Type 1c) garment.
- Plain cuffs for tape sealing to safety gloves or alternatively
an O Ring Cuff System. Integral sock booties with
outer legs providing sealed
- Waist to trouser button fastening (2 Piece Suits only/ tape
sealed after donning).
- Manufactured in light weight translucent PVC offering great
dexterity to the wearer.
- Internal CAMFLO Unit (Constant Airflow Management System).
- Internal Cooling Vest.
- Available as a 1 or 2 Piece garment.
- Optional emergency re-breather attachment.
Can be worn with an internal lead apron.
Available in a range of sizes.
Optional Welders Version.
Optional Fall Arrest Version