ONESuit® Pro is the most affordable chemical protective suit, certified to the NFPA 1991 standard. It is also the only ensemble certified to both NFPA 1991 and NFPA 1994 Class 2, offering the highest levels of protection against chemical and biological agents at a price comparable to other NFPA 1994 Class 2 and non-certified products.
ONESuit® Pro is the latest innovation in single-skin hazmat suits from Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, allowing for maneuverability and user comfort.
ONESuit Pro -- Benefits
More images from the suit you find at the next pages (thanks to saint-gobain for the images)
- Certified to both NFPA 1991 (2005 ed.) and 1994 Class 2 (2007 ed.)
- Saint-Gobain Coretech® Barrier Membrane technology
- Single-skin lightweight ensemble (less than 10 lbs)
- Superior flame and abrasion resistance
- Reusable limited use design
- Ultra-compact for convenient, space-saving storage
- 10 year shelf life (lower life cycle